Stonebriar Electrolysis, LLC offers, at no charge, an initial, thorough consultation followed by a fifteen minute treatment (unless treatment is inadvisable for medical reasons) in our North Dallas office, to supply the client considering electrolysis with the essential information necessary to make an informed treatment choice.
- Our consultation is designed to give you the opportunity to inform us of your concerns and your experiences with unwanted hair growth, as well as your expectations regarding electrolysis treatments.
- We will provide you with essential information about the principals of electrology, hair growth cycles, factors influencing hair growth and the benefits of electrolysis in your individual case.
- On a completely confidential basis, we will discuss your health history to ensure the absence of health conditions which might make treatment undesirable.
- We will advise you of your treatment schedule, which includes frequency and length of appointments. Compliance with the schedule is essential to achieve permanent results.
- We will inform you of our Sterilization and Sanitation Standards such as our use of individualized, pre-sterilized, single-use, disposable probes.
- During your consultation you will receive detailed written and verbal before- and after-treatment instructions.
- We will review treatment costs and provide you with a written fee schedule in addition to our office policies.
- The treatment following the initial consultation is designed to let you experience the sensation of the treatment as well as perceive the appearance of the skin post-treatment.